- 3d prints - 3d printing projects.
- ibackuptool2 - A rust iPhone backup extraction tool, featuring decryption.
- richinfante/satellite-rs - Satellite tracking using sgp4 in pure rust.
- richinfante/satellite-screensaver configurable macOS screensaver that tracks satellites
- richinfante/dn-recon - A DNS recon tool that allows for enumeration via CT logs and bruteforce post.
- iPhone Backups Reverse Engineering - I look into the iPhone Backup format, and ways to get useful data from it. github
- richinfante/dotfiles - My dotfiles, a constant work in progress
- Reading List - A list of articles and sites I’ve found interesting.
- Christmas Countdown
- Halloween Countdown
- richinfante/framebuffergraphics - Currently a work in progress, an experiment to draw graphics directly to the linux framebuffer.
- Day Plan 2.0 - Your day planner, Reimagined. Provides a quick overview of your day. (iOS App)
- WebGL Game - My experimenting with webGL, fragment & vertex shaders. github
- ColorPicker For OSX - The OSX colorpicker but in a standalone window. on github
- HTML Editor Live website editor, mostly for demos and presentations.
- Talks - Presentations Slides
- MIPS Simulator - The semester project (written in C) for my UConn CSE4302 class. compiled to run in the browser!
These are things I either don’t actively maintain, but have worked on in the past.
- Pebble Watchface - Dimension - A simple customizable watchface for pebble. Was featured on Pebble’s twitter
- BeachParking.com - A website to revolutionize the way people go to the beach
- GroupChat.social - A group chat for your entire college campus.
- FlipHop - An iPhone app to help college students buy and sell items to each other.
- richinfante/shbar - A macOS app that allows you to run scripts and customize the mac menu bar.
- richinfante/iphonebackuptools - (old version) extracting data from iOS backups
- HackUconn - HackUconn 2016-2018